Frontier Home Medical Employment Opportunities
To apply for any openings we have or to submit your application for us to have on file, go to the Contact Us page on our website and click on Employment. You can then fill out the Employment Application and click Submit Form when finished. Come be a part of the Frontier family!
Why Choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned durable home medical equipment supplier with 7 locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow up care to its patients. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Current Job Openings with Frontier Home Medical
Make excellence in patient care your goal by joining Frontier! We are looking for a motivated, knowledgeable person to join our Respiratory Therapy team in Omaha. No weekends or holidays and very limited on-call schedule!
You should have:
- AS or BS Degree in Respiratory Care or Nursing.
- RT job experience is a plus.
- Passion for customer service and patient care.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and patient respect.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage criteria.
- Ability to travel.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer and equipment literacy.
- Motivational and outgoing attitude.
Respiratory Therapist Duties:
- Assess care based on given prescription and patient information.
- Set up and operate respiratory devices; monitor patient physiological responses.
- Consult with physicians, collect any required documentation and maintain patient charts.
- Inspect and test respiratory therapy equipment; order repairs as needed.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees and other health care personnel as well as provide added training support to staff.
- Advise customers on sale/rental of equipment and quote prices/payment terms.
- Travel to area locations to provide services.